The Beech King Air 350 is twin turboprop passenger business aircraft. The King Air 350 can operate on runways with exceptional performance due to its highly reliable Pratt & Whitney engines. The KingAir has become the world's most cost effective and reliable VIP charter aircraft, for short distance flights.
Earlier this year, Textron (owners of Cessna & Bell Helicopters) completed a take-over of Beechcraft, the manufacturers of The King Air aircraft family. Read more
Comfort & Size
The King Air 350 has a comfortable and roomy pressurised cabin which can be configured for up to 11 passengers. The air-conditioned cabin is fitted with double club style seats for eight passengers plus up to three single seats. An active noise control system reduces the in-flight noise in the passenger cabin.
- Up to 11 seat configuration
- Quiet cabin with active noise control system
- Short runway takeoff and landing
- Lower charter cost
- The King Air can land on grass runways
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Model: Beech BE350 KingAir
- Classification: Small Prop Aircraft
- Seats: 8
- Speed: 282 kts
- Range: 1773 nm
- Average cost per flying hour: £1 450 $2 103 €1 884
- Interior Height: 1.32 m
- Interior Width: 1.47 m
- Luggage Capacity: 55 cu.ft.
- Aircraft Purchase Price: $2 000 000
|Geneva Cointrin||Southampton Intl||Cessna C550 Citation II / IISP / S||8||12 Feb 2016||
Call for Price
( €8 790)
|Salzburg (mozart)||London Biggin Hill||Cessna 510 Mustang||4||13 Feb 2016||
Call for Price
( €8 570)
|Paris Le Bourget||London Luton||Hawker 900/900XP||8||17 Mar 2016||
( €8 870)
For empty leg prices and availability please call +44 (0) 1747 642 777.