Greek Islands by Private Jet
With over 6,000 islands to choose from, Greece is a fantastic getaway destination for those looking to get away from it all. With ideal climate, safe waters, and small distances between ports, the Greek islands are an extremely popular destination for many of our customers.
For a personalized private plane rental price to any Greek island, talk to our 24/7 Flight Team at (866) 726-1222 or contact us here.
Part of the Cyclades island group in the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is one of the most popular and glamorous of the Greek islands. With beautiful beaches and a nonstop party atmosphere, many are attracted to this beautiful island.
- Paris to Mykonos by private jet from $25,400 (one way trip)
- Aircraft: Learjet 40 (6 seats)
- Flight Time: 3 Hrs 15 Mins
Famous for its whitewashed houses with blue roofs, the rugged landscape of Santorini creates beaches made of black, red and white lava pebbles that line the clear Aegean waters.
- Mykonos to Santorini by private jet from $5,800 (one way trip)
- Aircraft: Beech BE200 Super King Air (8 seats)
- Flight Time: 35 Mins
Beaches range from the fine sand and shallow waters in Ayios Georgios, to water sports and party atmosphere in Cavos. Corfu, an island off Greece’s northwest coast in the Ionian Sea, has a rugged mountain landscape and resort-studded shoreline.
- Santorini to Corfu Island by private jet from $7,800 (one way trip)
- Aircraft: Diamond Twin Star (2 seats)
- Flight Time: 3 Hrs
Abundant with sandy beaches, Kos is rich with Greek and Roman history as well as beautiful scenery. The seaside village of Kardamena is particularly popular, with a large number of nightclubs to choose from.
- Corfu Island to Kos by private jet from $10,500 (one way trip)
- Aircraft: Cessna 510 Mustang (4 seats)
- Flight Time: 1 Hr 30 Mins
For a personalized private jet quote to these or any other Greek island, contact us or call our 24/7 Flight Team at (866) 726-1222.