New York City by Private Jet
New York is one of the most visited cities in the world, especially by private jet, with Teteroboro Airport being the number one private jet airport in the world.
With 12 airports in total, the New York City area offers a wide choice of possible airports for private aviation as well as a large choice of FBOs (Private Jet Terminals).
The most popular private jet airports in New York City are:
- Teterboro Airport
- Westchester County Airport
To review all the New York City private jet airports, visit our page that helps you choose which airport is best for your NYC trip. With any questions call our 24/7 Flight Team at (866) 726-1222 or contact us online.
How Much Does it Cost to Fly by Private Jet to New York City?
Pricing is subject to the aircraft type, routing and availability. Here are some popular flight routes and prices along the East Coast to New York City:
Washington, DC to New York City by private jet
- Washington, DC – NYC – Washington, DC from $14,600 (3 night return)
- Aircraft: Cessna 510 Mustang (4 seats)
- Time: 50 minutes
Boston to New York City by private jet
- Boston – NYC – Boston from $13,300 (3 night return)
- Aircraft: Citation II (7 seats)
- Time: 44 minutes
Miami to New York City by private jet
- Miami – NYC – Miami from $24,500 (3 night return)
- Aircraft: Learjet 31 (7 seats)
- Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
For private jet charter to New York City from any airport, please call us at (866) 726-1222 or contact us.