Jet off for lunch at Castle Terrace Restaurant in Edinburgh
Enjoy a relaxing private charter flight to Castle Terrace in Edinburgh, for an exclusive VIP lunch package nestled under the stunning and historic setting of Edinburgh Castle.
A bespoke schedule and private aircraft allows a full day out, including a glass of champagne on arrival, the Chef’s Land and Sea tasting menu with matching wine choices.
The restaurant opened its doors in July 2010, and Chef Dominic Jack’s innovative menu, combining the finest Scottish ingredients with French cooking techniques, was awarded a Michelin Star in 2011. More about Castle Terrace Restaurant
Lunch in Edinburgh includes:
- Depart and arrive from London (see options below), with departure just minutes after you arrive at the airport.
- Luxury return ground transportation to and from Edinburgh Airport’s private jet terminal – a short drive away.
- A welcome glass of champagne on arrival.
- Six-course 'Land and Sea' tasting menu, followed by tea/ coffee and petit fours, with accompanying wine package.
- Time to enjoy the historic city of Edinburgh before your return flight to London, at a time of your choice.
Price per person*: £734 including flight, lunch menu as specified and ground transfers
Private Flights to Edinburgh
London - Edinburgh - London
Based on a group of eight travelling together:
Aircraft: King Air (Executive Turbo Prop)
Route: London Stapleford - Edinburgh - London Stapleford
Flight time: 1 hr 10 mins
how to book lunch at Castle Terrace in Edinburgh by Private jet
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on a group of eight travelling together in a King Air private aircraft, from London Blackbushe airport to Edinburgh. Prices for other group sizes, aircraft types and departure airports are available on request. Price includes: Day return flights; glass of champagne served on arrival; return taxi transfers from Edinburgh Airport to Castle Terrace Restaurant; 'Land and Sea' tasting menu with matching wines; coffee and petit fours per person. Booking is subject to aircraft and restaurant availability.